Pages

Labels

BigCommerce

Monday, March 7, 2011

What's the Correct Way to Market

I am one week into the beginning of our marketing plans. Let me tell you, it is not easy to know what to do and what not to. Etsy has a share button to tweet and facebook your items, so that's what we were doing thinking that is how you promote your site. Apparently that is a no no. From what I have read it is equivalent to spamming. How was I supposed to know. I have never done this before. I have to say, I think it may be true, though. I look at all the tweets in my account and that's all most of them are. Either from me or others. That really isn't interesting. Who would want to read that.

So. Now I get to try to clean this mess up and hope I have not lost potential followers forever and ever. Next step is to find interesting people to follow and hope that they follow me as well. Then I build a good following and people will look at the store, right?

Let's hope.

Amanda

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment